Thursday, May 12, 2011

Shopping in Maastricht

Shopping here is amazing. I only had about an hour after the competition so I quickly browsed through some of my favorite stores and took pictures of things that I really liked :)
There were also some light white summer dresses and this gorgeous emerald-turquoise purse in Mango (don't have pictures of those)


Shoes from Gabor. I don't think these pictures do them justice, in real life they're so nice!



I actually can't remember the name of the story (shame on me) but they had these in black too!


These are from Mango, the lighting is bad but the real color is this soft, peachy pink. Beautiful.


This is also from Mango. I love these kinds of dresses. I love the idea of having breakfast in the morning on the patio, overlooking the sea and wearing a light colorful dress like this.


More to come!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment